Thursday, March 18, 2010

2 nights in a row

Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone!!! I feel like the universe is conspiring against me to get caught up on my editing. Every night that I don't have a shoot booked, I feel as if I can start to make some headway, but something ALWAYS comes up. Having gone to bed at a normal hour last night (as discussed in yesterdays blog) meant that today I was tired as soon as I got home from the day job. A nap was a necessity!!! Plus I already had plans to meet up with a friend and go over some behind the scenes footage he had recorded at my 10 model shoot last Saturday. Being St. Paddy's day, we of COURSE met at a bar.

After a few drinks (green martinis' for me - wasn't feeling the beer today) and a wicked brick oven pizza and going over some of the video, next thing we knew it was midnight. So yet another night passes without getting caught up. Fortunately, tomorrow evening is relatively light - I've got an appointment for some headshots for a real estate agent friend of mine but other than that - it's EDIT CITY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment