Monday, March 22, 2010

UFC

So much for a light day - this always happens, but this time its for a great reason.
Was hoping to catch up on editing YET AGAIN, tomorrow. This weekend was quite busy as I had a photography workshop that I ran all day Sunday and a shoot Sunday evening that went WELL into the wee hours of the morning (photos to be posted shortly on Flickr - you won't want to miss these ones). Tomorrow I have (had) nothing booked until about an hour ago when I was just contacted asking if I was able to shoot a UFC fighter at 8am at a local gym for Inside Fitness (I've worked with them a number of times before). He's a pretty major Canadian UFC athlete (no it's not GSP) but I don't want to reveal exactly who until the issue comes out, so for now it will have to be my little secret.

KJ

2 comments:

  1. Sam Stout?
    Krzysztof Soszynski?
    Jason MacDonald?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Door # 2 :)

    http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2695/4457973708_cd5ee3874b.jpg

    ReplyDelete