Wednesday, March 17, 2010

so much for a 'ketchup' night

So I was actually successful in cutting the CS4 umbilical cord last night around 12am. Pretty much EVERY night I'm up until about 2 or 3 at least working in Photoshop editing photos. I didn't have any shoots booked last night so I thought it would be a good night to catch up and make some editing headway on the 10 person shoot from Saturday.... unfortunately it didn't work out that way. I had a model come by to pick up her DVD of photos, and they ended up sticking around and ordering Chinese and watching Biggest Loser with me (yes, one of my guilty pleasures). Needless to say, I didn't get much editing work done as I was mowing down on Mandarin and socializing, though the fact that I was in bed before the sun was almost rising was a positive :)

No comments:

Post a Comment